Service par excellence

CONDITIONS OF OVER TIME AND FUEL CONSUMPTION

One rental day is defined as 24 hours for all vehicles. A regular work day for chauffeurs is defined as 8 hours per day. In case of over time an additional USD 10 will be charged per hour for the chauffer service (according to the log book of the chauffeur)

If the customer would like to extend the hours of rental provided, it will be calculated at the prescribed rates.

If the customer travels out of Ulaanbaatar, in addition to the extra Chauffeur service charges, gasoline charges on the basis of actuals would be paid by the customer

CONDITIONS OF TRIPS OUTSIDE ULAANBAATAR

During travel outside Ulaanbaatar city limits the cost for accommodation and meals of the chauffer will be charged to the renter. The amount for the meal of the chauffer will be charged at USD 10 per day
During travel outside Ulaanbaatar city, the maximum speed limit of 80 km/hr will be observed. 

PAYMENT

Payment will be charged as follows:

80% of the estimated amount to be paid before the commencement of the journey and the remaining 20% to be paid at the conclusion of the trip

Payment can be made in cash or through bank transfer.  In both the cases the customer has to pay an additional 10% charges towards VAT

CANCELLATION POLICY

For all cancellation of bookings made after the confirmation is sent by the company, 40% of the invoiced amount plus VAT would be charged to the customer towards cancellation charges

Following are the company bank account detail:

1.   US$ ACCOUNT                                                        

Name of beneficiary: SPECIAL CAR LLC                             

Account Number: 452568621                                   

Name of Bank: TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK                                   

Swift Code of Bank:TDBMMNUB                                                                    

2. MNT ACCOUNT                                                                                                                          

Name of beneficiary: SPECIAL CAR LLC    

Account Number: 5001248528

Name of Bank: KHAS BANK  

Swift Code of Bank:CAXBMNUB     

 

 

 

 



COPYRIGHT © 2009-2016 SPECIAL MONGOLIA